Posting Date: April 10, 2014
Closing date: Until it is filled
Description: it is an entry level position for newly graduated student to gain variety of skills through planning and organizing multiple meetings between governmental individuals and team members, working on legal policy research on educational institute in the US and Mongolia, ordering textbooks with Education of Ministry in Mongolia, and so on but not limited to it.
• B.S degree in Business Management or B.A in Communication or B.A in Public Administration is required.
• Fluency in Mongolian/English is required
• Must have strong organizational, and interpersonal skills to communicate information effectively between team members and have to be detail oriented
• Must be self-driven and able to work independently in order to handle multiple task
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Related volunteer experiences are preferred
- The Third Conference of Mongolian Women in U.S.A under the Title “Empower Women”
- "Empower Women" Second Annual Conference of Mongolian Women in USA
- The First Conference of Mongolian Women in U.S.A under the Title “Empower Women”
- Obesity-Related Diseases
- Basic Values and Virtues necessary for community life